loving life with the little man and an elephant

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Circus Party: Decorations

There are so many ideas online for circus decorations. It was hard to choose my favorite. I made a circus tent in our dining room by pinning red and white rectangular tablecloths to the ceiling.
I made my own centerpieces out of a popcorn bucket. I also put a pot of peanuts and circus peanuts on each table.
I draped ribbon across the windows and attached some pictures across for the guests to enjoy.




I draped a banner across the living room to add some color.

I made my own ticket booth out of a cardboard box. I first painted the box white. Then I put the red stripes on by using red duct tape.
I made a welcome sign by using a Cricut machine.
Lastly, guests were greeted at the door with this handmade wreath.



No comments:

Post a Comment